Legal practitioners, translators, a pediatrician and a psychologist well experienced in the field of international adoptions and in their profession.
- Board of Directors:
- President of the Board – Attorney-at-Law Mariana Radulova – lawyer and English language translator; experience in intercountry adoptions above 18 years; founder-member;
- Secretary of the Board – Mrs. Gergana Vuchkova-Koleva – Master Degree in Economics; she has studied Law; experience in intercountry adoptions above 6 years; founder-member;
- Member of the Board – Mrs. Margarita Valcheva – psychologist with professional experience of more than 30 years; experience in intercountry adoptions above 13 years; founder-member.
- Lawyer: Miss Liliya Dineva who has obtained her law degree at the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridki”; on 17 August 2018 she gained the right to practice law; experience in intercountry adoptions above 5 years; speaks English and Italian; founder-member;
- Pediatrician: Neviana Belicheva, MD; she graduated from the Medical University in Sofia in 1993 and in 2004 she earned her specialty in Pediatrics;
- Italian and French language translator: Vanya Kashlakeva, founder-member;
- English language translator: Veselka Galabova, founder-member.
- Technical assistant: Rose of the Heart Association has a technical assistant employed full time.
All the members of our team are involved with the problems of children and of the people of unequal social status and they work with love and dedication so as to protect children’s rights and to contribute to providing better life for them.